Film Screening & Ticket Information
When & Where to See this Film!
In Person Date, Time & Location:
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD • 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
KAS Zukor • 35th St. • Long Island City, NY 11106
Unseen: Six films that urge us to truly see our fellow travelers.
Sinking is a story about the inner world of a man that’s experiencing Kodokushi. Yamasaki, a nobody disconnect and forgotten by society, Isolating himself inside out, not willing to accept any helps, Sinks deeper into the void as the reality blur with his imagination and eventually is devoured by the madness he built himself.
- Dylan Huang, Director
- Dylan Huang, Writer
- Alan Chan, Producer
- Mengting Hong, Producer
- Hiro Takashima, Key Cast, “Yamasaki”
- Moe Bertran, Key Cast, “Landlord/Homeless”
- Zanin Lindsay, Director of Photography
- Rachel Aileen Abraham, Production Designer
- Lishu Lin, Sound Mixer/Composer
- Chris Violette, Gaffer
- Alessandro Imperiale, Gaffer
- Antonio Oliveros, Assistant Director
- Jenna Sheft, 1st Assistant Camera
- Yue Xu, Art Assistant
- Mengting Hong, Art Assistant
- Eriq Ortiz, Associate Producer
- Yatim Chui, Associate Producer
- Waishan Chen, Associate Producer
We are driven by community which cause to our mental health and quality of health changing, remind us isolation and lonely is not what we want. “Sinking” is a stories we made not to seek a resolution, but rather it provides a platform to explore and reflect in the absence of one.
Dylan Huang is a Director/Cinematographer based in Brooklyn, NY Co-Founder of Paradox Films NYC, Inc. An individual who has worked for Disney on project such as Chang Can Dunk and other indie filmmaker on project such as Loss and Bastards.