Eyes Upon Waking
Film Screening & Ticket Information
When & Where to See this Film!
Date, Time & Location:
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6TH • 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
KAS Zukor • 35th St. • Long Island City, NY 11106
What Went Wrong? Two films examining the realities of life.
A troubled woman must come to terms with her suicide attempts while spending several days in a holding facility.
- Timothy Zwica, Director; The Nest (Short)
- Jennifer Scott, Writer
- Andy Golub, Writer; Head Case
- Jennifer Scott, Producer; The Nest, The Stray, Je T’aime, Au Revoir, Elevator Pitch
- Jennifer Scott, Key Cast, “Taren”; Idleheist, Bedford Diaries (TV), Love Monkey, Spirit Lake, The Other Side of the Door, Je T’aime, Au Revoir, How to Make a Deal with the Devil
- Eddie McClurg, Key Cast, “Nurse Jane”; Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Planes, Trains & Automobiles, Froze, Natural Born Killers
- Joe Estevez, Key Cast, “Dr. Ferguson”; The California Kid, The Hatfields and the McCoys (TV Movie), Eye of the Stranger, Doonby, Chasing Gold, High on the Hog
- Janet Ulrich Brooks, Key Cast, “Dr. Kepler”; Conviction, I Heart Shakey, Divergent, Fargo (TV)
- Rhobye Wyatt, Key Cast, “Mrs. Kelly”; Asylum, Mash (TV), Chronicles (TV Mini Series)
- Jeffrey Grover, Key Cast, “Dennis”; Compliance, I Feel Pretty, Dark Waters, Two Cents From a Pariah
- Eddie Huchro, Key Cast, “Ferdinand”; 8 of Diamonds, Dog Jack, Conviction
- Becky Thyre, Key Cast, “Shelly”; The Ben Stiller Show, PCU, The Flintstones, Mr. Show with Bob and David (TV), Six Feet Under (TV), Parks and Recreation (TV), Weeds (TV), Arrested Development (TV)
- Juan Francisco Francisco Villa, Key Cast, “Carlos”; Chicago P.D. (TV), The Tank, Canvas
- Rosa Isela Frausto, Key Cast, “Maria”; Soy Nero, Kidnapped Souls, Je T’aime, Au Revoir
Eyes Upon Waking is a True Story about one woman’s struggle to come to terms with her own existence. This film has garnered a great deal of interest from a wide range of people – not only those who identify with the main character’s search for understanding within herself but others who have lost people close to them and want to understand why. The story is told with a surprising amount of humor, which keeps it entertaining while giving the audience a break from the drama. The target audience includes artistic-minded individuals as well as straightforward-thinking, everyday people who don’t know what it’s like to suffer their emotions. The appeal of the story is that it exposes psychological issues still mostly hidden throughout society yet everyone in the world either knows someone who’s experienced these things or felt this way themselves. When simply being alive is a life-or-death struggle, people are drawn to that conflict and want to know what will happen to these characters.
Depression = PRESS ON
Tim Zwica hails from Chicago, IL and currently resides in Austin, TX.